Learn how to effectively promote your business and make more sales in a way that works for you!
You don’t have to spend piles of time and money on marketing to see results – just the right tools and a bit of a gameplan. Get the direction, confidence and tips you need in this marketing and social media workshop presented by marketer Jessi Horder from Elephant Pigeon Communication (funded thanks to the Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal)
This isn’t death by Powerpoint, but a practical, guidance-packed session centred on finding the right target customers, straightforward actions, and what feels do-able for your schedule and skill level.
- Picking your target (highest ROI) customers
- Finding the right words to stand out, cut through and sell (but still sound like you)
- A breakdown on using Facebook and Instagram
- How to create effective social media content (without it taking all day)
- Tricks for increasing your reach and connecting with more people
- Other cost effective marketing tools and tips (both digital and old school) to make your life easier
- Customer experience and loyalty tactics
- How to get your marketing done, even if (you think) you hate it!
And you’ll walk away with:
- A clear picture of where to spend your marketing time and energy
- A stronger understanding of how to tackle social media marketing
- Ideas and immediate next steps to kick start your growth
- A workbook packed with all of your notes and ideas to jog your memory whenever you need a bit of inspiration
What to bring:
- Your phone or laptop so we can review your social media
- A pen and notebook
- Any burning marketing questions
Morning tea and workbook covered in ticket price – please provide dietary requirements when registering.
Wooroolin Memorial Hall, Wooroolin Qld 4608
18th November, 2022
Arrival by 9:15am for a 9:30am start.
1 Free ticket for all financial members
$10 for additional tickets and non-members
Hurry, this event is limited to 25 attendees!
About your host
Jessi is a marketing consultant and former hobby-farm kid who founded Elephant Pigeon Communication in 2019, providing marketing and PR services for farm-to-table businesses who want to grow their customer base and community. She’s a big believer in connection, clarity, a little craft beer, and that magic happens when people get connected with where their food comes from.
Elephant Pigeon Communication can help with your PR, social media and community networking, with packages ranging from strategy only (so you can DIY), to strategy and coaching (support while you DIY), to done-for-you (where Elephant Pigeon take it off your plate so you can focus on what you do best).
Thank you FRRR